Thursday, July 29, 2010

What is the best advice you'd give for the next generation? What is the best advice you got growing up?

Do you remember when you were growing up and someone told you something that really stuck in your mind?


There are moments in out life that clearly define who we become or what decisions we make in the future.Do you remember your ';epiphany'; moment?


Based on your past experiences, positive or negative, what advice would you give to the next generation?What is the best advice you'd give for the next generation? What is the best advice you got growing up?
BE RESPECTFUL TO EVERYONE


BE COURTEOUS.


THINK BEFORE YOU ACT, AND IF YOU ARE NOT SURE


STOP AND ANALYZE IT VERY CAREFULLY.


IF YOU CANNOT BE A LEADER, THEN BE A FOLLOWER


TO A GOOD LEADER.What is the best advice you'd give for the next generation? What is the best advice you got growing up?
My dad taught me two things: Show respect to your elders for they have seen the world. And show respect to women for they make this world and keep it sane. I would give the same to the next generation
All people, everywhere, regardless of heritage or religion, want the same three things:


Safety and security,


Enough food to eat,


A better life for their children.





And my God bless us, every one!


Amen!
Never let your friends run your life. When I was little I had a friend who was differently abled..mentally....but we played and had fun and I never thought of her as different...then my friends started making fun of her and calling her retarded. I chose to side with them cause I was a selfish kid looking for acceptance and I stoppped playing with her. I was the only kid in the neighborhood that played with her and I let those little punks ruin our friendship. It has been over 20 yrs and I still think about her and how bad I feel about that.





We all bleed red....always respect another person and never let skin color be a factor. We are an international world and if we think we aren't going to all end up blending together one day then we are wrong. After everybody is all mixed up then maybe we will ALL understand what race we are...the human race.
Help because you have the opportunity to help. Help because you want to and not because there's something in return for it. When you help, you never ask for anything in return, and don't expect people to say thank you all the time. Help because you simply want to. You can help change the world one person at a time.
The best advice I ever got and thatI live by comes from my mom. She told me if I let people walk all over that they are going to do it. I know it may seem rough but it's got me to stand up for myself.
Dont let your mouth write checks that your a ss cant cash.

No comments:

Post a Comment