Saturday, July 31, 2010

Advice needed on how to find the right mate and settle down?

I have not found the right man yet, though I've tried. There is still one man that I consider a possibility, however, for me, it is only in the interest stage and I do not know if he reciprocates my feelings or if he already loves someone else. What can I do to become more lucky and find the right man and settle down? Any advice or support would be highly appreciated. Thanks.


Advice needed on how to find the right mate and settle down?
Remember this, You are Gods gift to humanity. You are the crown jewel. Inside you resides the gift of life. You are beautiful to all men. Your nakedness is a wonder to behold by them. You deserve only the best.


The best is that guy who will honor you. He will respect you and never hurt you on purpose . He is that guy who will never compromise you. He has character, integrity, and honesty. He is the guy that would give his life to protect you and your children. He is the one that ';without sex';, gets down on his knees and begs you... Pleads for you to take him as your ';husband';.





Let this be your standard. Stick to it accept it into yourself and you will be the golden prize, the Crown Jewel.

No comments:

Post a Comment