Thursday, July 29, 2010

Advice on how to clean shower tile floor?

I have those tiny tiles on my shower floor and they get filthy fast. It seems to be so hard to clean them.. I have tried many products and gotten down on my knees to scrub with a hard bristle brush, but it only seems to get some of it out. I've poured pure bleach on it and let it sit, and nothing! Any suggestions out there?Advice on how to clean shower tile floor?
The best thing that's ever been invented is the Mr. Clean eraser. It will get your shower floor clean (the rest of the shower, too!). You won't have to tolerate chemical fumes and smells. You could even move it around with your foot so you don't have to get on your knees.Advice on how to clean shower tile floor?
Thank you, Mary Ellen! I was amazed at how easy I made that floor sparkle!! Believe me, I had tried every product, and nothing could put barely a dent in the grime. Kudos to you and Mr. Clean erasers!!


Thank you!

Report Abuse



OK ready for some work ??? LOL I think this may help, I have used comet and a green scrudder( not the cheap brands) needs to be very abrasive. if you are worried about scratching the floor DONT TRY THIS. I mean it wont chip off tile but you will see scratches if it is a shiny surface. Wet the floor really good, pour a generous amount of comet on the floor and now with the scrudder and your foot (YES YOUR FOOT) while you are standing go back and forth and you should see some improvment.It may take a while if there is a big build up but it has worked for me many of times. I have also add simple green to the mix and it helped too.





Good luck and tell me how it turned out. Love to know%26gt;
I have the same problem. I always use good old fashion Comet. Dampen the surface and sprinkle a generous amount and scrub with a hard bristle brush until it forms a thin paste, let it sit for 30 minutes or so, scrub again and rinse. Be sure to wear gloves if you have sensitive skin. Do that once a week and it should keep it really clean. I know how frustrating it can be to have a dirty shower, so good luck.
The best thing I have found to clean shower floors without using any chemicals is to use a steam cleaner.Either a hand steam cleaner or a powerwash{small one,of course}.They actually do a great job cleaning the whole bathroom,even mirrors and windows.I clean homes and offices and I always count on my steamer to help me.
soft scrub and mr. clean magic eraser


bathroom cleaner

No comments:

Post a Comment