Thursday, July 29, 2010

Advice on getting rid of these little irritating nerve wracking ants that are in my house?

Every year in late august-september there is always these little tiny crawling ants in my house, mainly in the kitchen area... and it doesn't matter where I've lived their always around this time of year... WHY? and how do I get rid of them? help.. their driving me crazy!Advice on getting rid of these little irritating nerve wracking ants that are in my house?
There is a product called terro...we use it. It's very effective because the ants carry it back to the nest %26amp; feed it to the rest of the colony...it kills all of them!





Make sure you put it in places where your cat can't reach it. We have cats too %26amp; have always used this product successfully. Here's a link that shows it.





http://www.biconet.com/crawlers/terroant鈥?/a>Advice on getting rid of these little irritating nerve wracking ants that are in my house?
Grants ants sticks are definitely excellent. The ants will actually take the bait back to the colony and poison all their little buddies.
Amdro-Ant Block
spray turmeric powder on the palces where ants come......tats sure gonna help you........
shampoo your carpets but put a little vinegar in the water then spray around your house with vinegar the smell repels them
well my sister use to have an ant problem...use to...now what she dos is brilliant....she feeds them away from the house. she puts sweet foods like do-nut remands or brad and jam away from the house. its free food....she started closer to the house at first then she kept moving the food a few feet at a time and now it is in the back yard.....her house has been ant free for a few years now,





good luck
I use Grant Ant sticks. They go outside around the base of the house. Like $5.00 for about 10. Seems to work for me. I used to have ant come inside my dishwasher which is on an outside wall.
Put Bay Leaves near where they enter your home. Ants hate the smell and Will not come in your home.
Me and my husband had the same problem. We live in an apartment. The thing we did was that we sprayed the edge of the walls where the carpet lays with like Bug spray you can use inside and outside the home and than we sprayed the foundation (outside by our door, walls) outside the house and we dont have ants anymore!!

No comments:

Post a Comment