Thursday, July 29, 2010

What advice would you give to someone moving in with a college roommate?

This is my first time living with someone else. I went to a commuter school for 2 years and now I will be attending a real university, and living with a complete stranger.


Should I set up a list of rules with my roommate right away or should I just wait until later once I know her better.


Any advice would be appreciated, thanks ! :)What advice would you give to someone moving in with a college roommate?
Hide your toys and boys.What advice would you give to someone moving in with a college roommate?
WHY ARE YOU ASKING A DUMB QUESTION


LIKE THIS ON THE INTERNET?


GET A FUKN LIFE..STUPID


B**CH!


IM SUPRISED A DUMB B**CH LIKE


YOU IS EVEN GOING TO UNIVERSITY!


GO SHOVE YOUR DADS DIRTY,HAIRY BALLS


UP YOUR MOUTH AGAIN

No comments:

Post a Comment