Saturday, July 31, 2010

What advice do you have for people that have to use the restroom in the middle of class?

*******READ THIS BEFORE YOU ANSWER**********


In our school, there has been a recent incident and no student is allowed in the hall during class. We have a 5 minute break in between classes. We are not allowed to use passes and we have security cameras and hall guards all around the school. Well, today during Band class I had to pee really really bad and I felt like I would pee my pants. But thankfully I didn't. What advice do you have for people, like me, who have to use the restroom in the middle of class?What advice do you have for people that have to use the restroom in the middle of class?
You do know its illegal NOT to let you go to the toilet? What happened that was so bad you cant use the hallways?What advice do you have for people that have to use the restroom in the middle of class?
go before you get to class
Go in the flute.





';Today, in band class, I.... ';
well to prevent going to the bathroom while the middle of the class simply dont drink water alot!
Stop eating a drinking, I guess. I mean it's ridiculous for anyone to keep you from going to the restroom! Tell your faculty members this can and WILL cause damage, and they are liable to face medical lawsuits.





.

No comments:

Post a Comment