Saturday, July 31, 2010

What advice would you give to a couple in the moment of divorce ?

I would advise for the sake of children do not blame each other and for the sake of children unite on important occassion.


Please give decent answer as this may help many.What advice would you give to a couple in the moment of divorce ?
I agree. Putting the children first, especially if they have young children. Acting as polite and amicable as possible, spending time together with the kids, etc. will show them that you two have respect for each other and for the family in general.


Its hard to do, especially if one spouse hurt the other, but essential for the sake of the children involved. Divorce is hard on kids, I think its our responsibility as parents to make it as easy or easier to deal with as possible for them.What advice would you give to a couple in the moment of divorce ?
You have some good points. I would say that this decision depends on many circumstances. I would think that the couple has already had counseling and feels that there is no other route to go but make sure that there is no other way for the sake of the children.
I agree with your statement.


In addition, I would advise couples to think about and learn from their mistakes.....and not to rush into new relationships/marriages soon after their divorces.
act like civil parents

No comments:

Post a Comment