Thursday, July 29, 2010

Advice from people living or have lived in the Cincinnati area?

My fiance and I are moving to Ohio for his job located in Milford, Oh. Looking for a two bedroom apartment or townhome in Cincinnati or near Milford? Preferably under $700 a month. Any advice or tips is helpful, thanks!Advice from people living or have lived in the Cincinnati area?
I used to like 10 minutes away from Milford, most houses in new or old Milford are cheap- but are not usually newer or as nice. Most of all areas of Milford have good, safe neighborhoods to live in.Advice from people living or have lived in the Cincinnati area?
I live not far from the Milford, OH area. You should be able to find something. Look online at www.cincinnati.com and search the rentals in the classified section in the Milford area. I am sure you will find something in your price range that is nice.


Good luck!


=)

No comments:

Post a Comment