Thursday, July 29, 2010

Advice on how to proceed with a claim against a Solicitor over charging?

A few years ago I used the services of a solicitor to sue another laywer. We managed to settled out of court for the amount of AUD$32.000.


I recieved AUD$10.000 and the solicitor kept AUD$22.000.


I would like to get some advice on how I maybe able to get the full amount I was entitled too.


I can't believe he would charge me AUD$22.000.


Only serious answers please.Advice on how to proceed with a claim against a Solicitor over charging?
You just want to sue everyone! That was their cut of the money, they would have put it in the fine print. That is how they are paid. You could try to sue them and lose another bunch of cash to another lawyer. Get off the roundabout and invest the money you have wisely.Advice on how to proceed with a claim against a Solicitor over charging?
Sorry, but it sounds just like the sue me sue you flu!
You're asking your question in the USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment