Thursday, July 29, 2010

What advice can you give and up and coming speedy running back?

I am currently a sophmore and I play running back. I am more of a scat-back. I need to put on some strength but I dont want to get ALOT of size because I run track and that might be my career. Any tips or adviceWhat advice can you give and up and coming speedy running back?
well dont eat this to start with


-chocalate


-junk food


-candy


-chips


-ice cream








but drink plenty of water and eat protein, but dont eat too much if you dont wanna gain weight.





work on your agility by doing drills and work with your coach with that. also if you were to run, run with weights on your leg and run sprints that way when you take em' off you can feel much faster.





strengh? just do a lot of pushups and lift as well, make sure you squat a lot of weight because you can get explosive and run the ball good and itll also help in track because you can sprint quickerWhat advice can you give and up and coming speedy running back?
If i were you I would work toward being an all-around back like Brian Westbrook. He IS the Philadelphia Eagles offense. I would lift weights, push ups, sit ups, and different activities for muscular endurance. Speed isnt gonna cut it in the big league.
Hmmmmm. Four days ago you asked whether you should play WR or RB. Obviously you chose RB but where did you get the experience in those four days to be able to say you play RB. Are you a troll?
Hmm, if you don't wanna put on size, then my advice is that linebackers, will *** you up.

No comments:

Post a Comment