Thursday, July 29, 2010

Advice for worshiping some guy in the sky. How do I start?

I want to worship somebody in the sky. What is the best way to start?Advice for worshiping some guy in the sky. How do I start?
No no no...





You should worship the cat in the ceiling. Give him ur catnipz... that is allAdvice for worshiping some guy in the sky. How do I start?
Well a good start would be to drop the sarcasm.





Then the next step would be to acknowledge God instead of referring to him as ';some guy in the sky';





Try reading the Bible and attending church.





To figure out which church to go to just pray and Heavenly Father will lead you to where you need to go if you pray with an honest heart.





I hope this helps.
First decide who you want to worship. If you don't know, pull it out of a hat (Hey, it worked for the mormons)





Then come up with an equally ridiculous story to back it up. The weirder, the better.





If you can somehow top Virgins having babies, People coming back from the dead, and Native Americans being the lost tribe of Israel, I'll tithe 10% of my income to that!





Since the religion is new, you're going to have to somehow create a blood trail before anyone will take you seriously. That's why Scientology is a joke...they don't have any bloodshed to back it up.
First you must clear your mind completely. Utterly and completely. Then you must accept that everything you know is wrong. Absolutely everything. Then look up in the sky and if you see god start praying. If you see an airplane that's ok too. Jesus might be on that plane. But the ISS is not of god for atheist scientists are aboard it.
Start by seeing the world in a grain of sand. And work your way up from there.


.
I would say :Forgive my sins, I accept Jesus as my Savior, I believe in his sacrifice.


Feel free to worship from yuor heart.
find a friend and have them sit in a swing in a very tall tree.
well first you first you need a drill and a ten blade...
First, you've got to get out of the bag.
start by looking up to the sky with stretched hands
Do the commandments...keep the faith of JC. what'sa matter wif u?

No comments:

Post a Comment