Monday, August 23, 2010

Need advice where I can find an online feng shui expert?

Hi. Where can I find a feng shui consultant to do an online consultation for a reasonable fee? I need to rearrange my house a certain way to be more harmonize and better energy flow and my home office needs to be worked on more and I have books on feng shui but I don't know how to apply them very well. I need help in finding an online feng shui expert to reduce the cost of the consultation that can look at my floor plan and digital pictures of my house and give me suggestions on how to rearrange things. If you can give me websites of these professionals/companies that would be helpful. Thanks in advance!Need advice where I can find an online feng shui expert?
my master is master peter leung. he lives in toronto, and go to other cities to teach fengshui. you can either contact him at www.fengshuisos.com or attend his courses.Need advice where I can find an online feng shui expert?
I'll do it for nearly free!


money is no issue, I just want to be paid for the time I use, no profit or anything!


contact me if you are interested.





*update*


it has occurred to me that I have not explained my experience on the subject. so here I go:





I was born to a white family living in the San Francisco china town. Most of my friends were Chinese and I picked up the language with the help of my father (who knew Chinese after many years of business in Hong Kong). I was surrounded by the culture ever since I was young, and I became deeply fascinated with the art of feng shui. The idea that if I rearranged my living space, I could make my life better was fascinating to me. I studied hard and soaked up all of the knowledge I could from my adopted mentors, however I soon found that the once raging flow of information was drying up. My mentors suggested that I go to China to learn more (I was just out of college, and ready to travel). I visited Beijing and attended as many feng shui related seminars as I could handle, but soon I realized that my money was running out and I would need to find a way to use my skills to pay for my expenses. Soon came my first commission, and another, and another. The money was good, and I kept on learning more and more, but something was missing. None of my living spaces seemed quite right. They all were missing the total alignment that they should have had. I realized, I couldn't fully appreciate the commissions because I was being paid so greatly for my works. This defied the guiding principal of feng shui. By now I had learnt all I could in Beijing, and was ready to bring my new skills back home. I came back to my home and got a respectable job in the community. My feng shui skills took a break as my occupation took the lead in my life. Last year, my brother-in-law asked me to harmonize his living space. I realized just how long I had neglected feng shui, but it all came back; I was revived. Ever since, I have been slowly getting back into the game. My job pays for my life, so all that I ask is that my time spent be paid for.





I would be honoured if you let me harmonize your living space.





May peace follow your footsteps into the perpetual river of life.
http://www.168fengshui.com/blog/index.ph鈥?/a>


I ran across this site. Hope it helps.
dont get carried away with fengshui. i have a friend who published books on fengshui. She herself did not really believe in it. she said it was more common sense arrangement, just put in fancy harmonious terms. she did it for the money.


i had another friend who paid crazy money to remodel a house. He had doors and walls at 5 degrees to the rooms etc. wierd house. a year later he went broke, supposedly he did not follow the fengshui expert exactly enough. (maybe expert wanted 4.9 degrees?) or just an excuse.


i would say, just follow common sense, not a fad





so the answer to your question is yourself. You yourself should be the best fengshui person since you know exactly what, where and how you want to design your space. consult and research all you can, then decide yourself.
OK, here it is. Take the desk and face it to the wall so all you can see when sitting there is white. If you have any chairs for guests they should all be facing away from you. Make sure the room has all sorts of unpleasant odors. Animal excrement is good. The more it looks and feels like a morgue the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment