Thursday, August 19, 2010

Any advice for a very young entrepreneur that wants to start a business without quitting his dayjob?

I'm 22 and would like to start my own retail clothing business without breaking the bank and quitting my day job. Is it doable? Any advice?Any advice for a very young entrepreneur that wants to start a business without quitting his dayjob?
It is doable, but the problem is that you're going to have to find investors. Also, because it will be a privately owned company, if it goes under, then you face losing everything you own and owing your investors considerable amounts of money. The best bet would be to find someone with a similar idea and incorporate before seeking investors. This limits your financial liability if something were to happen.





To get investors just have an original idea, a working prototype (in this case a model of your intended store. A temp. website would be good too.) From there, pray.





Good luck to you.Any advice for a very young entrepreneur that wants to start a business without quitting his dayjob?
Try selling your stull online nights and weekends until you make enough money to quit your dayjob. Be sure to get some of your friends to buy some of your clothing and tell them to spread the word.
I started lookking around and almost all the home business were scams or surveys that didn't really promise that much , but I finally found a home business where I am the boss and I can stay with my kids earning 500-5000 plus a month its up to me and I don't need hundreds of dollars to start just 1.00 to start so if your interested in owning your own business and working from home then contact me via e-mail or visit 1 of my websites.
Act locally, Think Globally. Do everything yourself. Build a website is a great first move. This way you can identify who you are and what you will be offering. Do not listen to anyone with negative comments. I opened my first business when I was 30 and if I would have listened to anyone with negative comments then I would have failed. Unfortunately many people including friends and family don't want to see you become successful. Take your time and watch your cash flow. Cash is king and is a deal breaker when owning a small business. Keep your head up, always be positive and good luck.
You might want to consider this:


I offer the best legitimate work from business opportunities on the net. Go to:


http://www.workplacehomebiz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment