Monday, August 23, 2010

How can I get paid for giving good life advice online?

I how a lot of great advice for people dealing with various situations in they're lives.





I'm always helping people figure out their problems and I want to get paid for it online.





Where should I begin?How can I get paid for giving good life advice online?
Good question. Build a resume of people you have helped with your advice. What have you really done? People won't pay for something that they cannot verify. Additionally, learn to spell or use spell check to sound professional. Maybe you can start a competitor to Yahoo Answers, but find a way to make people pay for it.





When building your resume be sure to note your education background. The Universities you attended and the advanced degrees you hold. This will impress people and perhaps will encourage people to pay for your advice.





If you do not have any qualifications, I suggest you get some!





Good luck and I hope I helped!How can I get paid for giving good life advice online?
We Make $300 in 24 hours


http://Ejobs.101free.net

No comments:

Post a Comment