Monday, August 23, 2010

Any advice on legitimate work at home opportunities?

Not get rich quick schemes, but how do I weed out all the scams and focus only on legitimate job offers?Any advice on legitimate work at home opportunities?
Your mind set is wrong and you will always find scams. My job for the past 5 years has been finding ways to make income from the internet. I approach it like this: I need to create a stream of income.





I do not approach it like this: I need to find a JOB online.





There is nobody who pays you to work online. Work at home opportunities means you set up a website, and you find ways to bring in YOUR OWN income from that website. You work as your own boss.


The closest thing to getting paid by a company online that you will find is affiliate marketing. For example, Google ads on your website. They pay you for each click. I send thousands of people a day to my site, and hundreds of them click. This makes me about $50 to $60 a day, Google pays me at the end of the month.





Another example of an affiliate program is referrals. For example, Amazon and Ebay both have affiliate programs. You refer people to their websites, and if those people buy something on those sites, you get a commission. Go ebay and look at the bottom of the screen, it says in small letters ';affiliates'; down there. Thats the program.








These are the closest things you will get to a work at home job. I know, this is my life, Im on here at least 12 hours a day for the past 5 years checking out new ';opportunities'; and majority of them require you to set up a website and do the work without supervision or guidance, just your own business.





If you continue looking for ';jobs'; online, you WILL be scammed. I can guarantee that.








The biggest scams being what Ann is advertising.


';Google Fast Cash'; is just a guide that explains what Google adsense is, what I just explained to you. It doesnt tell you how to get people to your site or any of that. It says


';as seen on AOL, ABC, NBC etc.';, but somebody just placed those ';credits'; on that webpage. It was never ';seen'; on any of those big networks channels. Its a scam.


They use domain names like ';news9tonight'; so you think its a legitimate news source. Thats just somebodys personal website. After that one gets shut down, they will setup a new site at ';news10tonight'; and then ';news11tonight';. SCAM.
  • concealer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment