Saturday, August 21, 2010

Any advice on finding a good deal on carpet?

I have to carpet a 13x20 room. Carpet comes in 12 ft rolls. I also want it installed with padding. I called a couple places and they told me it would be around $900(installed). I don't want anything too fancy. I'm wondering if anyone has any tips/suggestions on finding a good deal on carpet? The quotes I got seem really high for such a small area.Any advice on finding a good deal on carpet?
Shop around. Things are slow.


I usually charge about $18 a sq yd for a 30 oz polyester.


You need a 15' X 20' so you're looking at about 34 sq yds


You should be able to get something installed with padding for around $600.00Any advice on finding a good deal on carpet?
Thats about the going rate if your in the Orlando area we can help you out , the problem with carpet is the good ones are made of nylon , and nylon is an oil based product !


there are carpets also that come 13 wide and 15 also but look for a 12 x27 rem

No comments:

Post a Comment