Monday, August 23, 2010

Any advice on applying to college as a transfer student?

I've been going to community college for the past two years and I am planning on transferring next quarter.





I'm getting ready to apply to 2-3 schools, but I'm not exactly sure how to go about it. Any advice? My GPA isn't that great, only around 2.9.Any advice on applying to college as a transfer student?
It is actually expected that people will transfer from State Schools/Community colleges to more competitive schools for various reasons, to save more or build a GPA.


2.9 is not strong and I would advise you to make amends if you can. With only two years, if you repeated a class or two you can see a strong jump.





With that said---you need to show development in your years, write your essay and make your case of why these universities should attach their name to you.





Good luck.Any advice on applying to college as a transfer student?
transfer to my friend nathans pants gaghaghadghksabfgjsdabgksdaj hahhahahah batch

No comments:

Post a Comment