Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What advice should we offer new poets who want to have their poems published?

Many excellent new poets would like to see their poems published. How should we help them to be noticed?What advice should we offer new poets who want to have their poems published?
I'm glad you asked. My company is a book publisher. Tangled Web Press publishes poetry from Internet Poets. You can read all about it at poetsofmars.com...or ask 20 of your favorite poets from Yahoo! They can tell you what happens. TDWhat advice should we offer new poets who want to have their poems published?
http://www.poemhunter.com/





is an online publisher. There is no cost, and no violation of your copyright or ownership.
I`ve been to ';Poets of Mars .Com. I`ve been following you


all for months. I am a new poet. I would like you to give me some advice.
When it comes to my own work I feel that poetry is not enough to get me noticed... I used to do it for therapeutic release alone but now I see how it can help inspire... I have already been through this but for others, always let them know that their work is of value and remember, they will not always know the logistics. That is most often why they stay concealed... only with much digging will they be found.... But hey. you found me didn't you?
First of all if they are saved it's really simple If the Lord has bless them with that talent then that's whom they should be getting there lead from. Following the leading of the Father will put him or her just where they should be. Being blessed and profitable.

No comments:

Post a Comment