Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What advice does anyone have for getting rid of bumps and ingrowns at the bikini line?

Ive tried waxing and the ingrowns were terrible large boily spots like pizza! Shaving is my option but it looks like a minefield, what product is best for shaving used during and after the shave or what is a good hair removal cream, I want it to look smooth and less porous I need to get rid of the pizza!!What advice does anyone have for getting rid of bumps and ingrowns at the bikini line?
There really isn't a best solution to this problem, personally I prefer waxing since for me after a day or two the irritation goes away and I'm hair free for over 1 month. But if you prefer shaving, start by exfoliating really well (just don't take your skin off) and using shave gel, slowly shave in the direction of hair growth (you won't get as close but it will reduce irritation and shaving bumps). DO NOT go over the same area more than once, even if you don't get all the hair (another reason you get bumps and irritation).





The problem with that is....while you might not have bumps you still most likely will be left with visible hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment