Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Any advice or tips on how to stop nail biting?

I can't seem to stop my nail biting. any tips on how to stop?Any advice or tips on how to stop nail biting?
Keep your nails painted...they will look so pretty that you won't want to bite them off. And start chewing gum, it will keep your mouth busy. Hope that helps!Any advice or tips on how to stop nail biting?
Stop bitingnails? Get yourself a nailbitestopper which is a thin, clear mouthpiece to cover your lower teeth every time you get the urge to nailbiting. This will prevent bitingnails.

Report Abuse



In our world there are loads of products that can try to help you stop biting your nails!


The only way you can stop biting those nails of yours is if you want to stop!


Three things that you will need ,


Willpower


Support


Determination.





Give it a try yourself , i did , IT WORKED !

Report Abuse



U can try getting a mouth guard so evry time u try 2 bite you cant u can also put nail hardener colored/non colored so when you go in to bite u feel it which reminds u u shouldnt b biting you can also go for behavioral therapy, do ur nails u cant bite nails that look great


find a replacement habit:)

Report Abuse



I had bitten my nails ever since I had 2 front teeth.......Put some nail hardener on and just tell your self, I will not bite,,,,,,then when you have a tiny bit of new growth, keep polishing them..........I have used as many as 6 coats of polish....my nails are long and pretty....I am so proud of them.........They are hard and I clip them sometimes..........
there is a clear nail polish with hot sauce in it so when yo bite them it is spicy.


or just keep painting them so the taste is nasty in your mouth.... maybve that will make you stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment