Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Any advice on how I can make my pen cap stay on?

I have a fountain pen with a screw-on pen cap. After about a year of usage, the cap lost its grip. No matter how much I twist the pen, it wont stay. Now I absolutely love this pen, but when I use it without the cap, the ink runs out very quickly. So any advice on how I can maybe fix the problem...without buying a new pen?Any advice on how I can make my pen cap stay on?
Blue-Tack of course!!! I use it all the time on my work pens! ( :





Try it and see! It works. I used to lose so many pen-lids, that all my pens were starting to dry up as a result! o:





My Poppa's tip actually... a ';handyman sort of bloke';, he is always coming up with something simple and ingenious like that!





Hope I helped you out with the ';Runaway Lid Dilemma'; anyway -


Good Luck!( :





Gracie Xx XxAny advice on how I can make my pen cap stay on?
You can try some rubber cement, it won't glue the cap on but it will make it harder to pull off. I don't know how long it will hold up though.
teflon tape it

No comments:

Post a Comment