Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Any advice for a 34 year old single man joining the Navy with 48 college credits?

I am interested in teaching at a DODD level abroad after im through but I don't see much training for that . Also I am a little confused about sign on bonuses. I have moderate knowledge of German language also . Im pretty excited about joining even though my friends are skeptical on my behalf . I am looking to make the most out of my time in the Navy not only for myself but for our country ! Any tips on negotiating with recruiter or in general would be appreciated . Thanks !Any advice for a 34 year old single man joining the Navy with 48 college credits?
If you are wanting to join the Navy then you should hurry and do it, I think their cut off age is 35
  • makeup advice
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment